Gene Johnson Plumbing & Heating understands your concerns about privacy and security when using the Internet, and we are committed to protecting the privacy of our valued customers. Gene Johnson Plumbing & Heating does not sell, rent or exchange any information collected via the Internet. Gene Johnson Plumbing & Heating keeps all collected information confidential. We have implemented security policies and technical measures to protect your personal data from improper use or unauthorized access.
In order to fulfill your requests for our services and products, it is necessary to obtain your name, address, and phone number information. We use the information you provide to schedule the services and deliver the products you request. We may also use the information to contact you about our products, services and events, to notify you about special offers or promotions, or to respond to your request for information from Gene Johnson Plumbing & Heating.
Gene Johnson Plumbing & Heating collects information as described to ensure personalized service to our customers. By using Gene Johnson Plumbing & Heating you consent to the collection and use of data for this purpose. Any changes to this policy will be posted on the Web site.
Cookie Usage Statement
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing information which your device downloads when you visit a website. When you return to the site or visit sites using the same cookies, they recognize the cookies and your device.
Consenting to cookies on our website means they may be used for the following:
- Improve how our website works
- Improve the performance of our website
- Deliver relevant advertising, including social media
You can refuse to accept cookies in most browsers.
- Internet explorer – click “tools”, “internet options”, “privacy”, and select “block all cookies” using the selector.
- Firefox – click “tools”, “options”, uncheck “accept cookies from sites” in the privacy box.
- Google Chrome – click “options”, “under the hood”, content settings in the “privacy” section, click on the cookies tab in the content settings.
- Safari – click “preferences”, select “privacy” tab, click “block cookies”.