Ask Gene's Super Techs about radiant floor heating for your home!
Why You Need Boiler Repair
There are certain signs you should look out for that might be telling you that your boiler is in need of repair. Any time you notice the following unusual signs, call for help to have it repaired as soon as possible.
- Irregular heat distribution
- Gurgling and whistling sounds coming from inside the boiler
- Kettling, or limescale buildup inside the unit
You can help prevent issues with your heating system and reduce your risk of needing repairs by scheduling regular maintenance with a reputable heating company like Gene Johnson Plumbing & Heating. By having your unit inspected and tuned-up at least once a year, you will help keep it running efficiently and safely for longer. That means that you can go longer without having to replace it.
When to Replace Your Boiler
Boilers can last for up to 50 years before requiring replacement, but even the strongest boiler won’t last forever. Once it gets into its fifth decade, there are more energy efficient models available that will help save you money over the course of the year. The way technology keeps improving, you may want to consider a replacement long before your boilers’ 50th birthday. If it is older and requires regular repairs that are causing noticeable holes in your wallet, replacing it with a new one is usually the best option.
Let Gene's Super Techs help you install a new furnace today!
What About DIY Installation?
Since a boiler does last so long, and since it is responsible for providing comforting heat to your family, professional installation is the only real choice. If you try the DIY approach with a system that has so many different components, the chances you'll later need professional correction are high, and it may end up costing you more than it would have originally.
Here are some of the benefits of using a professional installation service:
- Safety: A professional knows what they are doing, so they are less likely to be hurt during installation. You can also be sure that they are checking that your new boiler is operating safely before they leave
- Guidence: When you use a professional installation service like Gene Johnson Plumbing & Heating, you get an expert's perspective to make sure you are installing the best unit for your home.
- Job Well Done: If you're looking to get your new heater installed correctly and avid future repairs, then you'll definitely want professional hands on it.