It's not very often that you invite a stranger into your home, and we are honored when you entrust us with your Seattle Plumbing and heating systems. We do a lot behind the scenes to ensure you can trust our plumbers in your home or business.
Before we arrive, we will send you a picture of your plumber with some background information, so you know who to expect at your front door.
Once the plumber arrives, you can rest assured that your technician:
- Is a genuinely nice person.
- Has passed a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Has a safe driving record.
- Follows our in-house code of conduct which ensures a smooth and ethical service experience for you from start to finish.
- Will be easily identified as an employee by his clean company uniform.
- Will use drop cloths, carpets and shoe covers to protect your home.
- Will give you options for repairs and replacements so you can choose what you want done.
- Will present you with an up-front price so there are no surprises when they are done with the work.
- Will only begin work once you've approved the work so you remain in control.
- Will ask for your feedback... we love great reviews online...and work to make you happy on every call.